Friday, January 9, 2009

What I hope this blog will become

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. I hope that this blog will provide new ideas, information, recommendations and more to an online community of friends and visitors. I hope to discuss my views - as well as yours - on photography equipment, lighting setups, Photoshop tools, marketing insight and much more over the months and years. If this blog picks up steam, I will make every effort to update it more frequently.

I hope that you will find at least most of the discussions both interesting and insightful and that our combined effort will help make the field a more diverse and creative one. I hope you will check back often and post comments that will help others - myself included - become better artists.

I have taken most of the day setting up the basics of this blog. I hope to start posting "real" topics as early as tomorrow, but no promises.

Thanks again for stopping in,

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment